Thursday, October 04, 2007

Things I will do today-

1. mop my kitchen and dining room
2. work on the tutu I am making for my photographer friend.
3. make Jed a lunch and take it over to him- he forgot he has track practice today
4. clean off my bedside table
5. clean off my kitchen countertops
6. watch the movie I borrowed from the library so I can return it on time- I think it is due tomorrow,maybe I should check into that, it could be due today.
7. take the boys out for a little scout popcorn canvassing. we were really bad about it last year- this year they want to win the prize for the most sales. I really hate doing this, but they really want to, so I will do it, for them.
8. try to resist the jumbo aero chocolate bar I have stashed away. curse Walmart for having their jumbo chocolate bars for so cheap. I can't resist.
9.try to convince Maggie she should go on the potty, so she can have some of the jumbo smarties I picked up at Walmart
10.mark some seminary work the kids handed in
11. watch The Office tonight
12. do a little visiting teaching tonight
13. avoid Walmart!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

wow- that's a lot to do. you're busy. hope you got it all done. i need to go to walmart, so i'll have to look for those chocolate bars. i could use one NOW.

Shelley said...

did you do it all? I hope you for sure watched the office. I need to take awesomeness lessons! ha ha! I thought you were going to use my stuff for your tutu? It is on it's way to mom and dad's!! Don't avoid chocolate... embrace it!