Thursday, October 18, 2007

random

1. can't find my mp3. sadness. it isn't the same walking without Kathy Smith talking to me, or the hairspray soundrack- those are some good walking songs.
2. it's probably somewhere in my bedroom, that's where everything that is missing turns up.
3. there is such a thing as too much Dora the Explorer. and I am there. too much.
4. reading twilight again- it is our book club book - book club is tonight, and I still have a lot to go- hmm. read or clean. I have already read it, but I have a bad memory, and can't remember what happens in the first book, second, and third, you know ?
5. Cory's birthday tomorrow!!
6. Ben is gone on an outdoor ed. camping trip- for 3 nights. with girls, and grade 9-ers. wow. I think I like scout camps better. we shall see. he didn't take a winter coat- he said he had enough sweaters. but it gets cold at nights. hope he is warm enough.
7. so, the beauty of fall is pretty much gone here. just empty trees and dead grass now. almost ready for the snow. almost.
8. really want to do some scrapbooking, really having no inspiration. anyone up for a scrap night, anyone?
9.the tomatoes I grew and picked are ripening now- I am enjoying a toasted tomato sandwich every day for lunch. yum.
10.wow, halloween is coming soon. better get working on Jed's costume, and get Jack deciding what he is going to be. he has a hard time making decisions- very much like his mother.
11.my house is driving me crazy. the mess, the stuff. Cory, please finish that basement, so at least I can banish the stuff to the basement again! heehee.
12. the boys room is quite the mess- not unlike the rest of the house, but anyways, I commented to the boys yesterday that I wanted to take away some of their clothes, because obviously they have way too many, that they can't put them in thier drawers, and they said okay, so today, I get to go through clothes! fun stuff.
13. Cory bought Jed a really nice pair of winter boots last year. I pulled out all the winter stuff and sorted through it, and guess what wasn't in there - yep, Jed's boots. maybe there is another box somewhere. wow, I have a lot to do. better get busy!
happy thursday!

No comments: