Thursday, October 11, 2007

this weekend-

1. we are heading to banff tomorrow.

2. I hope the fall beauty isn't gone, yet.

3. I hope there isn't snow there, yet.

4. first stop- Calgary zoo.

5. then Peter's. any of you who are from around here- alberta, and have been there know what I am talking about. yum.

6.the kids are skipping school for the trip. so fun.

7. they insist we stop at the candy store in banff- we went there last time we were in banff, so I guess it is kind of a tradition.
8. hmm, I guess I need to pack for this trip. yuck.
9. one last time this year in the trailer. yay.
10. so glad it has a heater. I am sure it will be used.
11. it doesn't have an air conditioner though. not important now, but will probably be missed next summer.
12. loved this sign on the door to the candy store. it could mean don't forget to buy candy for mother, or more likely in my case, don't forget to take your mother out of the store because she is somewhere in there drooling over all the delights.
13. have a great weekend!

No comments: