Monday, November 05, 2007

assembly day


Monday is assembly day at the elementary school. this monday the grade three's showed the whole school some musical instruments they made for science class. four kids were chosen to talk about them, and Jed was one of them! his instrument was called tool tunes, and this is a shot of him explaining how it works! I think you should click on the picture as to get a better look. too fun. then the whole class played twinkle, twinkle little star. that was entertaining!
I bought fabric and a pattern for Christmas dresses for the girls today! yowsa. good thing it is early November and I still have lots of time for all the things I want to do!
alright, my house is in desperate need of some attention, so I must run!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

cute. what a smart boy. and cute of course.