Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Santa Claus has come to town!

we saw him!
on the parade.
and we had cousins come,
and I tried the group shot in the window, but cut off Jack. oops.


t
there was about 3 big fire trucks with sirens and bells. too loud for a cute little someone!



do you think Jack was happy to be there? silly boy.
Ben didn't want to come, and Jed had to stay home- he was misbehaving. actually, Jack was supposed to be home too, but I didn't know. lucky guy. And Cory was home working on electrical stuff in the basement with my brother-in-law. yay! now, we just need to book the drywall guy! yay. soon, very soon. then my house will be clean. - at least that is what I keep saying! haha. actually, then I will have twice as much house to clean. yuck.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

I love the candid pictures. Looks like a lot of fun. That's so funny that you didn't know that Jack wasn't supposed to come. Ha ha!