Thursday, November 22, 2007

to do list...

1. I was going to take pictures of the things I am working on today, but my camera batteries were dead, so #1 thing today is charge camera batteries.
2. sew turtles onto baby hat- I will be sure to show the finished project. hopefully I can get one of the hats done today, I have 2 to do!
3. make gingerbread stars to hang on our tree.
4. pull in the Christmas stuff from the garage- I told the kids we would set it up tomorrow night, light a fire in the fire place, pull out the sleeping bags and watch a movie in the livingroom.
5.sort out the flyers into the bags for delivery tomorrow. I talked to the lady in charge of the deliveries yesterday, and she may have someone to take one of the routes! yay!
6. get my stew going in the crock pot.
7.run to extra foods for some nuts so I can make another batch of granola.
8. organize my pile into boxes and bags to take to goodwill
9. call my mom and my sister and get their orders for the cookie dough fundraiser the school is doing, which every year I put off until it is too late, and they don't get their cookies, so this time I will get it done on time- if it's not already too late!
10. well, after talking to Jack about his birthday party for many days, he has decided he wants it at the DOW, so I have to try and book the gym for a couple hours on a day that works for us. I hope there is something available. must make that phone call today.
11.hmmm- I am having a hard time thinking of more things- not that there aren't a million things I could and should be doing around here!
so, I guess I will leave it at eleven. still lots to get done! vamanos! let's go! oh, and turn off Dora- still too much of that going on here!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I feel soo lazy compared to you - always with a project or two. good girl!

Andrea said...

good luck with all your projects.