Friday, November 09, 2007

oops, I did it again

1. maybe it is a sign that I should be done with the thursday thirteen. two weeks in a row now that I have forgotten. hmm.

2. went to do some running around this morning, and the van wouldn't start. Cory is out there working on it right now.

3. the kids have monday, tuesday and wednesday off school next week. what is up with that?

4. I think I hear my van running in my driveway! yay!

5. Super Saturday at the church tomorrow! I get to teach a class on cookies in a jar, because the lady who was originally asked was going to go away this weekend, but now she's not, and I'm still teaching. but that's okay.

6. I am hoping to get a few gifts done tomorrow! there were no crafts arranged to do that I wanted to do, so I am going to take my own and work on them. I am excited to get things done.

7. last day to go to my sister's blog, and help her decide what to name her new mixer. she's a bit crazy that way! heehee. (vote for sugar lips, it's funny!)

8. my goal for today is getting one pair of pajama pants- I was going to say done, but I don't think I have any elastic- so, done except for the elastic. that shouldn't be too hard.
eta: I just finished not one, but all three boys christmas pj pants! horray. well, except the elastic. I will have to search. I know I have some here somewhere!

9. Sadie brought home a letter from school with things that are going on in November, and at the end of the month they are going to see Annie, done by a Sherwood park high school, so I wrote a note back saying I would love to help with that field trip. apparently they don't need me that day. sad. very sad. but I think I would like to see it anyways, last Thursday in November, 7:00, or 7:30, I can't remember. I think it is $8. Anyone want to come with me?
eta: sorry, I forgot, I am doing pictures at a wedding that night, so maybe we'll have to try for Wednesday. silly me. I am really nervous about this wedding. aahh. would rather be watching Annie!!

10. my granola is baking right now. yum. love it.

11. so, one of the cookies in a jar I am having in my little class is going to be No-Fuss Bar Cookies. you put 2 c graham cracker crumbs, 1 c flaked coconut, 1 c chocolate chips, and 1/2 c chopped walnuts. then to bake them, you just mix it with a can of sweetened condensed milk- put in a greased 13x9 pan, and bake at 350, for 15-18 minutes. yum-o! who wouldn't want a jar of that for Christmas? I sure would!

12. man, I had the little baby I babysit in bed, and she was finally quiet, then the phone rang, now she is crying again. sheesh.

13. alright, must focus. there are pants to be made. hopefully I will have many finished projects to show off in a couple of days!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

3 pants in one day. You are amazing. I have students still sewing shorts after 2 weeks of sewing. Maybe you need to come show them how it's done. I would like some of those cookies for Christmas! hint hint!!