Thursday, November 29, 2007

my day so far.

1. day started off good
2 then came time to get the kids up,
3. it all went down hill.
4. I hate when they leave for school with me yelling behind them- you had better not be late!
5. I really need to get a morning schedule going to get things running smoother.
6. hmm. my oldest is only in grade 7, you would think I would have this figured out by now.
8. need to get groceries, but my 2 year old does not want to go to Extra foods.
9. I did mop my hallway floor this morning. it has been way too long since that has happened.
10 sat down to put zippers in the Christmas dresses yesterday, to discover my zipper foot is missing. luckily I have a friend with the exact same machine as me, who knows where her foot is, and will let me borrow it. almost done. maybe in time for the Christmas party on Saturday. maybe.
11. wedding tonight. I get to do pictures. waffling between excited and terrified. want them to be great. we shall see.
12. okay, really need to get a handle on the laundry situation, and the rest of the house.
13. at least the hallway is clean.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

I love your blog.