Friday, November 16, 2007

super woman..

I am not.
lest any of you might think that, by my lengthy list of things I want
to get done in a day.
yesterday, I didn't sew on the dresses. in fact, they sat on the couch, getting tossed onto the floor- the pieces, that is, until I got a little upset, and threw them into the craft wall of disaster that is taking over my dining room.
I also didn't get any knitting done- well, not on the hats.
I did do a few rows on the sweater I started for Jack about- hmmm, a year ago, or so? not sure, I could look in the blog archives, I remember posting the yarn, and a picture from the book. a long time ago, anyways.
I did make chicken soup- even tried it with homemade noodles this time, but I have to say, I think from now on I will just throw in the handy dandy store bought noodles!
I dropped a project off at staples to get bound up, and haven't been back yet to pick it up.
I didn't really do much cleaning, but must get to that today, as I am hosting a pampered chef party tonight- led my my sweet sis-in-law Jessica. I have brownies baking right now for an extra treat on top of the four cheese and something or other pizza she is going to demonstrate for us tonight. yummy.
so this morning I was cleaning and cleaning in the kitchen, I even organized the drawer with all the dish cloths, and towels in it, and guess what- right now two little girls have pulled out most of those towels and cloths and made beds all over my kitchen floor for their babies. good times.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

whatever. you're totally super woman. You do tons and have lots of kids to take care of. You're the woman!