Monday, November 12, 2007

that kind of day

movies, pajamas
messy hair
not doing much
got to sleep in!
made gingerbread cookie dough- it is now in the freezer, to be rolled and made into stars to hang on our christmas tree!


Maggie loves that granola!

got one project finished on Saturday- it is in the dryer getting fluffy. pictures later!

I found the elastic and did finish one pair of pj pants. I think they are way too long though. have to work on them when the kids aren't around- they know they are getting pajamas, but they don't know exactly what they are getting! too bad they are home for three whole days! oh well, I have lots of other stuff I can be doing.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

i need to make more granola! sounds like a good day.

Kayli said...

I LOVE how many huge windows you have in that room!!!! I told Brett that if we ever build a house, it will have windows covering every single wall. And skylights too. I'm a big fan.

I get so bummed in Indiana when it is overcast and rainy and DARK for several days on end. Anyway, fun post.