Thursday, November 01, 2007

the real thursday thirteen

1. oops. totally thought it was thursday night when I was blogging last night. silly me. too much candy, probably
2. the kids were wheeling and dealing with the candy this afternoon- Ben ended up trading one full sized mars bar for about 12 mini coffee crisps. crazy boys.
3. boy, the kids were wired tonight.
4. I don't think Maggie ate a real meal all day- oh, she did have a bit of granola for breakfast. time to take the candy away.
5. Ben was a vampire yesterday, but only for trick-or-treating. I guess they don't dress up anymore in jr. high. he is getting a bit old for trick or treating. this might be his last year.
6. wow. I guess I should start thinking about birthday parties. 2 coming up in just over a month.
7.Halloween is out, and Christmas is so in! although it was sneaking in a week or two ago. crazy stuff.
8. I hope to have Christmas stuff all done this month, so next month is only for partying. yah, that's right. par-tay!
9. have an idea for my christmas card/picture this year, but not sure how to do it yet. Cory says he is embarrassed. hmm. I hope it works. heehee.
10. the tatoos were sleeves you pull on. funny, huh? if you click on the picture, it get's bigger, and you can kind of see at the top where my sleeve isn't quite covering it.
11. we had broccoli soup tonight. yum. I think we will have soup all month long.
12. it was cold and windy today.
13. the radio weather said snow for saturday. Sadie is excited! bring it on. I have my boots! I am good to go.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

those tatoo sleeves are hilarious. You seriously look so tough and scary. love it. I am excited for snow too but no talk of it down here yet. I had a student dress up as a cat on Thursday because she forgot to on Wednesday... but no one dressed up on Wednesday. Interesting.

Kayli said...

I seriously can't wait to see what you have planned for the Christmas pictures. It's got to be good if it makes Cory embarrassed!
I've got an idea, but don't know if I'll be able to pull it off because it involves driving to Chicago and Brett HATES doing that. Plus the weather will have to cooperate. We'll see.

Leigh-Ann said...

Hi Kristi :)
In Winnipeg, there's a photobooth at all of the malls, at the greyhound bus depot, airport, trainstation..etc.
There is a photobooth locator at photobooth.net but i'm trying to look for pb's in Alberta, and the sites not loading. Keep your eyes open at the mall...that's your best bet :) Do you know what the machines look like? I can send you a picture if you want :)
Have FuN! :)
Leigh-Ann

Andrea said...

I also want to get all the Christmas stuff done this month. Then we can party together. Good times.