Thursday, January 10, 2008

done

feels good to be done these three hats. they turned out pretty cute. once again my sister has gone out and gotten me some 'business'. nice to use up some of the huge stash of yarn I have been accumulating.
also, earlier than usual, I finished week 8 of the quilt-a-long. usually I am at least a week or two, or four behind. now I am right on schedule! yay.
I have been making a list each night of some things I want to get done the next day. that has been useful- so when I am sitting around doing nothing, it comes to mind, and I look, and do something constructive. I feel like I am getting things done, so that is a good thing.
I am trying very hard not to start new projects until some of the old ones are done- so this is a small step in that direction.

so, I guess I had too little faith in the dry wall guy. he came over last night to measure, and will be here on Saturday to put it up- with Cory and whoever he can wrangle to come and help. the missionaries always offer to help, so Cory called them last night to see if they could come, and they are actually helping another guy in the ward, who is building a new house, hang drywall that day. funny. maybe they like to paint!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

What cute hats!!! I think my baby needs one- or some other cute one.
WAy to go on the quilting. What a great idea to have a list. I'd do that if I ever had a free moment. Maybe one day....
Yea for you for getting so much done.

Unknown said...

those hats are ADORABLE!

Liana said...

omg those hats are adorable!!!

Shelley said...

Those hats are cute! Put some on etsy!! If I had a baby, I would have you make me one!! Maybe you could make one for my big head!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the hats! I wish I had a little someone to wear it!!! so adorable!! Leanne

everything pink! said...

what are you talking about pretty cute - they are AMAZING!!!