Wednesday, January 09, 2008

sad

I might have spoken too soon.
I think I was just too excited.
now I am back to the denial stage.
he will never come.

the drywall guy was supposed to come on monday to do some measurements. he didn't, but he had a really good reason why.
then he was going to come yesterday.
he didn't.
not sure why.

first he was going to come and do the drywall on Friday. then after the first incident, it was changed to Saturday.
now I don't know where we stand. when? I just need to know!
sadness.
could still happen. who knows.

on a much happier note-
I won something on Becky Higgin's blog! wow. like 800 people commented! I am the Kristi from Alberta! I guess I really need to work on my food storage now! haha.
it is a book on organizing scrapbooking rooms and stuff. such a good thing for me right now- well, when ever I get that scrapbooking room!
and I used to say I never win anything. hmm. maybe I should go enter some more contests before my luck runs out again!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Don't worry...we had a guy working on our basement that kept doing that to us, but he finally finished!! And I'm moving into my new scrap room! ya! Good luck and congrats on the win!

Shelley said...

I hope he comes on Saturday! That is very exciting about your winnings! So fun. Yes, enter more contests! Win while you can!!

Joanne said...

okay now i am really peeved(I am excited for you tho) why can't I win a darn thing? I guess first things first I have to enter. hee hee. congrats and good luck with the dry wall guy. do you want the number of our guy here? maybe he commutes?