Friday, January 11, 2008

forgot

1. totally forgot, until I was lying in bed this morning that it was thursday yesterday, and I forgot to do the thursday thirteen. shame on me.

2. dry wall should be coming today, and up tomorrow. hurray!

3. even though I said I wasn't going to participate in any more swaps, I am doing this one. I am excited. now my girls dolls can have some clothes to wear! (or I am thinking I might have to keep them myself and hang them on a clothes line in my laundry room!) I guess we will have to see if they fit or not. that will be the deciding factor.

4. so yesterday I deleted a whole bunch of blogs from my favorites- blogs I was reading every day, but decided I didn't really care so much about them. I feel free-er now. is that a word? more time wasted on things I want to waste my time on! haha

5. I started a new project. a little sweater and hat set I want to put up on etsy. I have been with etsy for a while now, and not yet sold a thing. what is up with that? I am going to have one last go at it. put a bunch of stuff in my little shop, and if none of it sells, that is it, it is over! I think it is such a great thing, but not working so great for me. hmmm. one last try. so, if you want anything, buy it! heehee.

6. it will probably be next week that I will put stuff in there. I will let you all know when the shop is full!

7. so, the girl I babysit after school's brother wasn't feeling well, so I have him here today. if my kids are home sick they are in bed, yet he is here laying with Maggie. do I make him go back to school or bed? I think I will give him that choice at lunch time. no goofing off around here, dude!

8. made another batch of granola. I really love that stuff.

9. so, I love blogging so much, I have been hired to blog!
how fun is that! a friend of mine has a photography business, and never updates her blog, so I bug her, and now she is paying me to update it for her! awesome!

10. so, so much for the not starting any new project thing. I am so bad!
on new years day fabricland had a big sale, so I bought fabric and a pattern for the girls easter dresses. yes, I know after the Christmas dress disaster I swore off sewing dresses, but I think these will be so much easier. anyways, that fabric was sitting there, taunting me, so I cut out one of the dresses. they are going to be cute!

11. Ben is on his junior high basket ball team and they have a tournament tonight and tomorrow. funny, because they haven't even played a game yet. should be interesting.

12. really, really want to do some scrapbooking. maybe if Ben wins his game- the first one is at 4, then he won't play again til tomorrow, so I can have tonight to do some. I think I just need to get some new pictures printed out, my old ones are just that, old, and not inspiring me. I am in a funk, need some inspiration! I guess I just need to spend more time on the internet! haha.

13. so, I need to get out of the house, go get some lettuce, the boys informed me as they were making their sandwiches this morning, and we need new sleds, and Jack needs new mittens. oh, and Cory needs more tuck tape for whatever he needs to finish in the basement before the drywall can go up!good times. right after lunch, and I get that boy back to school (hopefully), Maggie and I can head out! fun times.

No comments: