Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy Valentines day.







I thought I would share some things I love with you all!










1. this picture of Jed being smooched by two of my sisters. it was a while ago, he was so little! and cute! I love it.






2. a page I did a while ago, with a picture from a long time ago- back when I had only 4 kids. love those little guys. now they are big and sassy, but I still love them!
3. Maggie and Cory. so fun. she is such a happy little thing. love it.










4. still adoring this blog. her quilts are so great. my sister and I talked on the phone for some time, while perusing her quilts, and we oohed, and ahhed, and desperately want to go get some cute fabric, and get quilting! right, Shelley?










5. I picked up this book at the library- The Best Life, after seeing a bit about it on Rachel Rays show, and flipping throught it at Superstore. I love it. I think I might have to go buy one to keep- it has three phases you should go through to lose weight- and it makes so much sense. I love it!


6. I love chocolate, of course. usually on Valentines day I make a heart shaped black forest cake, but right now I am waffling between making that, and doing a chocolate fondue. I bought the mini cream puffs to dip in already. or should I save that for another day? maybe I should then I could enjoy the black forest cake now, then the fondue later, because, it's not every day you can have a heart shaped black forest cake, but I could probably find a good excuse for a fondue on another day. hmm.






7. love these guys. love that jack is so sweet with Maggie- most of the time. all the kids are very good with her. she is definitely the spoiled youngest! haha.





8. I love that our basement is getting done.




9. I love that we might be painting on Saturday.




10. I love that Cory says he wants to do the decorating down there, but that it is all subject to my final approval.


11. I love that we are going to have a whole wall of book shelves- maybe with my globes on top- maybe. if Cory approves!, and a nice big food storage room, and the boys all will have their own rooms, and they all say that they will be clean. I don't really believe that, but I love that they think that anyways.




12. I love that it is supposed to be +3 degrees tomorrow. and it is a day off school, so we can sleep in. then I can send everyone outside to shovel the driveway of all the snow that is coming down today.




13. last but not least, I love my family. the fun and the challenges, the growing and the love. together, forever.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I love that you made a love list today. I love that you ended it with the no. 13. I love your talents. You have so many I admire. I love that you shared your thoughts about that food and cook book and then proceeded to discuss your dilemma with Chocolate desserts!!! : D Now I need to go get me some chocolate. That Fondue sounds divine!

Joanne said...

is that an original bobbi jo family picture? Your list is so cute and original that is what I love about you! happy day to you and your family. congrats on the basement btw!

Andrea said...

ahhh.. so cute. I love you guys. And I love that your basement is almost done. We do love our basement! And I love chocolate and must go make something now.

Kayli said...

I love all your lovey things. And your SWEET sweet pictures.

Kayli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica said...

good post today! cute pics.

kaylani said...

I love your family picture at the end! Adorable!