Wednesday, February 20, 2008

seeing red

I thought it might be fun to go around my house and take some pictures of the things that make me happy.

today you get to see the red things!
I have had this berry heart wreath for a while, and one day Cory just hung it up over the stove. I love it there!
and it goes great with my salt and pepper shakers I found at a garage sale. I think I paid $.25 for the two. love them too!

then there are my red work snowmen. they really do make me smile!

and then my red heart. I forgot to flip this picture. it is in my bedroom bathroom. love it!





and just because I need to write it somewhere- my to do list for today-
walk on the treadmill (so glad to have it back!)
clean my bathroom
get Maggie dressed- eventually
make dinner- I really do this everyday, but today we have the missionaries coming, so it better be good! haha
read the book for book club- book club is tomorrow, and I got the book yesterday. it is really interesting though, so it shouldn't be too hard- it is called The Book of Lost Things.
sew some more of the 400+ squares I cut out yesterday.
take pictures of the dress and post it on etsy- if you have a 3 year old girl and need a cute dress- here it is! well- it will be there- hopefully today
alright, I am sure there is a ton more I should do, but I will go get started. treadmill, here I come!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hey- i have a 3 yr old that needs a dress.
glad you have the treadmill back. one day I may have my own.