1. Sadie in her easter dress. almost done Maggies- it just needs a button. if you have a 3 year old that needs a dress just like this- check my Etsy shop- there is one there- just waiting to be worn. it is a super cute dress. really
2. I had a bit of a job interview today. the family who I might be babysitting for came over so their dad could meet me, and we could talk. I think it went well.
3. and boy is my house clean right now. too bad I know it won't stay this way for long. but I am enjoying it right now!
4. I am still working on my quilt for the quilt along. 43o squares are taking me a real long time to sew. and the pressing. must press each square. I'm getting there. slowly but surely.
5. could spring be here? the snow is melting and dripping, and slushy everywhere. but I don't think this is it. I am no weatherman, but I am betting it will get cold again. I would be happy to be wrong, but, well, this is Canada. and it is only February.
6.I was looking back at my blog, trying to see when the basement removations were first started- it was a year ago. wow. a year. time to get it done.
7. the carpet guy came and measured our basement, and we picked out the carpet. and by we, I mean Cory. but I think he chose well, except he picked one with a pattern on it, and I wanted the no pattern one. nice.
8. so, looking back at my blog was fun. fun to see what was going on in my life, the little things, the big things, my thoughts.
9. I love blogging- for the people I have 'met' through it. for instance- I came across this blog. I think because her name is Kristi, that I clicked on someones link to her blog, but ends up she lives near Washington DC, and had blogged about a ribbon outlet store, that I told my sister about -who also lives in that area, and now my sister went there,and loved it- all because of blogging. love it.
10. so, checking my junk mail, it looks like I am the lucky winner of the 2008 irish lottery! how exciting. must be urgent, since I had 3 emails from them. funny because I never bought a ticket. amazing.
11. Maggie is big on singing the abc song- but when she sings it, it is abpd. so funny. and t u b. she is close though. so close. and so smart! now I know my a b p's next time won't you sing with me.
12. the cookie from the last post is long gone. in case you were wondering. and it was delicious.
13. speaking of cookies, my cookie jar is empty. and we can't have that! I think that needs to be fixed ASAP. I know what I am doing this afternoon! yum.