Tuesday, February 12, 2008

sugar lips

since valentines day is very soon, and I will use any excuse to make sugar cookies, that is what we did yesterday.
well, Maggie tried to help stir the icing-
but the sugar exploded all over her face.
then being the helpful girl she is, she helped lick the beaters clean- and her face too.




then we iced- using the handy dandy squeezy icing thingies from pampered chef,
and whala,
valentine's day cookies.
but I am pretty sure they will be gone before then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun Kristi! Your blog reminded me that I was suppossed to call and tell you that I'm having a pampered chef party on the 29th of february at 7p.m. if you want to come!! Let me know.
Shari

Lynn said...

Hmmm. Yummy! I'd be licking my face and lips too. Thanks again Kristi for my art work. It's been Very good to me. Check out my blog. I posted it there.