Thursday, March 06, 2008

today

1. the mohawk is now gone.
2. Jack is happy because he doesn't have to brush his hair now!
3. my father-in-law has been helping out around the house the last few days. my fridge now has water and ice! yay. it has been a few months. more than a few, I think. thanks!
4. I just read Life as we Knew it- not sure who it's by- my mil has it and is now reading it, but man, do I ever want to go out and get some food storage! it is a great book- highly recommended! especially if you need a push to get your food storage, like I do!
5. our van is at the garage today. there were some strange noises- never a good sign! and the back door won't open. makes grocery shopping a huge pain! hopefully it will be back soon, and be all better! and not cost an arm and a leg to fix. because I would like to keep all my arms and legs.
6. Jed is playing the piano in the music festival tomorrow! I am so nervous for him! he is a good little piano player though!
7. once again, I tried to get a picture on this blog, but no go. how boring. I know, every post needs a picture, and I tried, I really did!
8. I think I need some chocolate.
9. I might have to buy more easter treats before easter- in fact, I am almost positive, because I am pretty sure what I have now isn't going to last until then.
10. my sister's kid's school did a fundraiser with purdy's chocolates this easter. yum. my mom used to work there- so delish. so I ordered a bit. I think I will give the kids the cheapy stuff, and save the purdy's goods for my own easter treats. is that bad?
11. I don't have them yet. that is a good thing, or they really wouldn't make it to easter.
12. it looks like Cory might be headed to General Conference. tickets have been obtained. lucky guy. but this is good, because if he gets to go on a trip, maybe I can go on another one too!
13. I am betting when he goes- with the bishop, and one of the young men, they probably won't stop and shop like a bunch of women would. sad. a road trip with no stopping and shopping. I can't imagine!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!!!! On numbers 2, 11 and 13.
AMEN to Numbers 5, 8 and 9
Ooooo! I could really use that! To Numbers 3, 4 and 10.
Please let me know the author of the book Life as we knew it! Please? It sounds like it would be a really good one to have with my calling.

Andrea said...

Sounds like my kind of trip- get there and then shop!
Yea for water and ice in your fridge. I say it's ok to give cheapo gross chocolate to the kids. They'll still like it and you can enjoy the good stuff. Cause once you have the good you can never go back!

Shelley said...

Yes you need to go on a roadtrip! And shop. We will do LOTS of shopping. Please come! Please Cory, let her come!!

everything pink! said...

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1205462#56398760

email me at pinkeverythingpink@yahoo.com and i will email all the instructions.