Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sneak peek

I got to take pictures of these super cute girls again!
they were so fun, I was laughing a lot during the shoot!



I thought this one was funny, because it was hard to just get a smile and not a funny face, so to get a serious face was amazing!




this was the pose Heather thought was cheesy, but I think it is one of my favorite pictures of the bunch!
hope you like them Heather! I still have to go through a bunch. I can't believe how easy it is to take a couple hundred pictures in such a short time! what did we do before digital cameras?
and pictures of the rest of the weekend- well, maybe tomorrow!
oh- and just click on any picture if you want to see it bigger!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great shots! You are SO talented. And you are right.....whatever did we do before Digital cameras? Cross our fingers a lot? LOL!

Shelley said...

Cute pictures!! And cute family!!

Andrea said...

So cute!!! love the family picture. Made me cry.

Kayli said...

Great job!

I was just going to tell you that I FINALLY made the granola cereal (wasn't it like a year ago that you posted the recipe and I was going to do it right away--ha!). Anyway, it's great stuff! Very good and everyone likes it. I went through it much quicker than I thought I would--less than a week.

Anyway, thanks for the recipe. :)