Tuesday, March 18, 2008

stuff

okay, I am kind of embarrased to show this to all of the blogger world- well, whoever happens to read this little blog of mine, but this is my life, and my house, and if you came over this is what you would see.




stuff. lots of it. and it is embarrassing, and a mess, and I am so happy to say- in hopefully two short weeks (my fingers are crossed) my basement will be done, and all this stuff can move downstairs, or maybe not- I think goodwill might get a large delivery soon.



because really. do we need this much stuff in our lives?

probably not. too bad I didn't sort through it all before it has been cluttering the corners of my house for months and months.

in fact, I have a box in my hallway that I think I will go fill up with some of this stuff I just don't need.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh boy do I HEAR you. : D Speaking as one who knows....I know you will do a little dance when your basement is complete. I am getting excited for you even now. LOL! It will be nice to have extra living space for sure. I absolutely can't remember what it was like before. I will have to dig out my "before and after" renos photo album to remind myself.
BTW.....I love your chocolate brown couches. AND you are so lucky to have a fireplace. Niiiiice.

Andrea said...

oh oh oh oh can I come help get rid of stuff??
I love to throw things away.
As Peter says- only keep what you love and use!
Can't wait to see the finished basement.

kaylani said...

I hate clutter ( this I say as I sit and look at piles of it...) You have inspired me - Im going to go get rid of a box full of stuff!