Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday the thirteenth


1. on this day, 3 years ago, my sweet Maggie was born.


2. it was really early in the morning that she was born.
3. it was a Sunday, and all my young women walked over to the hopital during their young women's class to see me and my new baby. ( the church is just a couple of blocks from the hospital.)
4. now that she is three, I think we really need to get the potty training going. But being that I have been through this four times before, I am of the experience that it will happen when they are ready, and not before. so here's hoping she will be ready soon, because I am so ready to be done with diapers!

5.she has been talking for months now about her monkey party she is having. hmm. a monkey party.
so, I am making a monkey cake, and I bought some Dora ice cream she has been eyeing at the grocery store, and we will call it a party.
sounds like fun to me!
6. she is one of my best eaters! she is the only one who will share my guacamole with me, and eat my grapefruit with me in the mornings. when we sit down to eat though, she will usually look at the dinner and say-"me no like that," but then usually eats it all.
7. she is the only one who all my kids get along with. they all adore her. and she adores them too.
8. I love that she has mor hair now. it has taken a few years, but she has it.
I love that sometimes it looks a bit red, and I love her crazy curls.

9. wow. I can't believe my baby is 3! time flies by.
10. I am so glad it is a birthday today, and that we get some cake and ice cream.
I love cake and ice cream!


11. Maggie has a cousin that was born on the same day as her, and she is turning 4 today. so fun.
happy birthday, Hannah!
12. at breakfast, we fill up her bowl with milk and cereal, and she always drinks the milk out of the bowl first, then will eat the cereal. sometimes. and sometimes she leaves the cereal and never eats it.
13. happy birthday, sweet Maggie girl!

4 comments:

jessica said...

3 years, holy smokes! time flies! Happy Birthday sweetie girl! Love, Auntie Jessica

Andrea said...

ahh... happy birthday. Love those cake and icecream parties.
Can't believe she's 3.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Sweet baby she is! Love her curls. I hope to meet her and you someday. Happy Birthday. Take lot's of pics of her Monkey Party. : D