Friday, March 28, 2008

bad news


I headed out to the closest costco yesterday to pick up a few things, and of course, Pirate's Booty was on my list,
but then I found out that that item has been discontinued, and that store was already out. but the nice lady looked on her computer and said there was still some at the next closest Costco. I had just enough time to get there and home before the kids got home from school, so of we rushed and picked up a cart full. I felt like I was getting so much, but now I wonder- if I can never get it again, maybe I should go get some more. we are going to have to ration it. this is serious.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

get more!! It;s all in the name of your one year (or less) supply AND I want a taste. save me a little bite. Your pics are way cute and your easter dresses are adorable. good job on the photo shoot.

Shelley said...

That is hilarious! It is still available here. You can stock up in June! Bring your car top carrier. We will fill it up! Ha!

Lynn said...

LOL! Love the expression on her face. It's like she is saying "Ha! We got here first and we got the goods before they were all gone! SO there!"
Now I am sad. I hope they have some here. I don't think they do, as I have never heard of it....but I am headed out the door and that was once of the things on my list. Wish me luck.

Andrea said...

I'll have to come on over and try some. If there's any left and if you'll let me...