Thursday, July 31, 2008

13 things

1. Thursday. last day of swimming for the week. sleeping in tomorrow.
2. I bet the kids will be up by 7. just because.
3. boys are back on the game cube and all is well
4. cookies were made, and eaten. must make some more.
5. must get invitations made for an important party happening next week.
6. anyone know where to get those chalky lego candies? need them for that party.
7. almost done my hourglass quilt inspired by that crazymomquilts.
(it is cute)
8. I think finishing it completely might be my weekend project.
9. taking pictures on Saturday for another cute sis and her cute family. I am thinking I might take payment in the form of a haircut. the cute short one I posted earlier. must make a decision!
10. I think today we will visit the sheep. what sheep? you ask. I will tell you more when I have pictures to show!
11.some friends of ours went on a long trip- they are driving out to ontario, and they left us the keys to their house. so what? you ask. well, they have a huge tv, and a wii. I think we will spend a bit of time keeping their lonely house company.
12. so it is a long weekend coming up. and my sister is borrowing our trailer. sad that it is a long weekend and we aren't doing anything too exciting. I told Cory that we had better book some really great camping place for the labor day weekend! any suggestions?
13. I love blogs. the ideas, the people, the laughs, the inspiration. wow. what an amazing thing technology is. love it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hear michelon lake is good? I think we should come wherever you go too. Fun times!

Lynn said...

No. 1 and No. 3 --- YAY!
No. 6 SUPERSTORE Bulk Candies!
No. 13. DITTO!