Tuesday, October 06, 2009

a good read

if you want a good book to read, may I suggest this one:

but if you haven't read the Hunger Games, read it first.



then read Catching Fire.

it is good. Cory read it in about 24 hours. I read it in just over 24 hours.

and now we have to wait for the third book in the trilogy to come out. - but it won't be for a while, since the second one just came out last month. darn it. I want it right now! I need to know how it all ends!

and I do believe there is a movie in the works. (but it will never be as good as the books- you know how it is.)

good books.

if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up! - or put your name on the long hold list at the library. you will not be disappointed. I hope.

4 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

Darn it! I can't seem to find a copy anywhere! I'll keep looking - The Hunger Games is a great book!

Andrea said...

I just finished it. Not at all what I had expected!! I was thinking it would be all romancing, but what a shock.
So good.

Stephanie said...

Well I just fnished reading The Hunger Games in less than 24... so I am up for another good read - thanks!

Joanne said...

so weird, I just finished the hunger games and can't wait for the next books. thanks for sharing you are the queen of finding fab books!