1. we hit the library earlier this week, I found a book that I thought might interest Jed- (he doesn't really like to read)- but he read that book most of the day, and into the next.
2. but I am pretty sure he hasn't picked it up since then. silly boy. he told me he knows how it ends.
3. I vacuumed the floor in my craft room yesterday. wow. what a difference. just doing that made it seem so much cleaner in there. - there were a lot of thread bits and yarn bits all over that floor.
4. but it still needs a lot more cleaning/organizing. I am hoping to finish up some projects that are taking up space in there-- that will make it seem way cleaner!
5. especially if I can get the ones on my table done that have been sitting there for a while. It will be nice to be able to use that table to cut on, or work on. someday. hopefully soon!
6. I have big plans for the girls for Christmas. which involve a bunch of sewing. I am heading to my sister's house tonight to get started! I am so excited.
7. I really hope the girls love them! (I will share more later.)
8. I am happy there is no snow- because no snow makes for good roads, but I kind of wish there was some snow- makes it seem a bit more like winter, you know?
9. does anyone else feel this way? or am I just crazy.
10. anyone else getting Christmas on the brain? My sisters were getting a package ready to send to our parents for Christmas, so I had to work on getting stuff ready for them. kind of nice to have it done. I will show you what I did later- after I know my mom has seen it- because I know she reads this! (hi mom!)
11. I bought a Christmas tree at a garage sale this summer- a pre lit one, so I am kind of itching to put it up, and see how it looks- I think it has some pine cones on it, and some fake snow stuff, so I am not too sure how it will all be- but if nothing else, we can put it down in the basement! it was only $5.
12. but- must wait a couple more weeks. decorations can go up December 1st! ( I think I was anxious one year and put them up a bit earlier, but by the time Christmas came, I was already tired of them.
13. alright- I should go hop in the shower. the cable guy is supposed to be stopping by to pick up something this morning, and I should probably be somewhat presentable. maybe.