Thursday, January 28, 2010

I know it is thursday, but...

I am having a hard time thinking of thirteen things today,
so I will just share one.
this is Maggie and my most eaten snack-
( and I just love my bowl I got at the best store in Rexburg, Idaho. I would love to go back there some day just to go to that store again. although they are all over the states, and the name is completely escaping my mind, but if I remember I will let you know, because if you have the means to get to one of them, I would definitely highly recommend it. so cute. and lots of stars. just saying. )
I think I will go and make some popcorn right now.
yum.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

yum.
I want to go to rexburg. and eat popcorn.

Lynn said...

I hope you remember the name of the store. That bowl is really cute!

shelleyjanae said...

The store was Real Deals. Real deals indeed! I think another road trip is in store...