Thursday, December 06, 2007

cursed

1. trying to upload pictures to post, but it's not working.
2. trying to get my Christmas picture/card ready, but when getting the ribbon attached I noticed something important is missing from the text on the pictures. curses. arrrggghh. I was going to post a picture and see if you caught it. I mean, I previewed it, the super sweet girl who helped me did it, and we both didn't notice the vital word missing. wow.
3. was going to go to my mom's house and work on the girls dresses, but I have a kid home sick. so I am not going anywhere.
4. I guess I can get stuff done around here, if anything is going to work for me!
5. want to pull out the sewing machine and work on some special somethings for all the little girls on my list, but last time I checked my regular foot was missing- I had taken it off to use the zipper foot I borrowed, and now I think it is lost. must do a thorough search for that.
6. the party was good yesterday. one girl never came and afterwards I asked Sadie if she gave her an invitation, and she said no. hmm. go figure.
7. one electronic gift she got already isn't working. sheesh. I'm going to see if I can exchange it at Walmart. they are good about those things, aren't they?
8. After seeing Sadie and her great gifts, Jack is even more excited for his big party on Saturday. should be good.
9. finished the last knitted hat my sister consigned for me- is that the right word? that hat was trouble, and is not the cutest thing.
10.I am thinking that maybe I should give up on the crafty things this year and just go shopping! everything is backfiring on me.
11. I was really hoping to be done stuff and ready for Christmas now, but it was not to be. my list is very long, and my will to do them all is waning. I am thinking I will have to pick the most important, and start there, and what I get done, I get done, and what I don't, I don't. profound, eh?
12. alright, enough whining.
13. I'm making a list, checking it twice, going to get something done on it today! or so help me!
- that's what I tell my kids- you do(whatever) or stop doing (whatever) right now, or so help me! I'm not exactly sure what that means, but whatever!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

you're hilarious.
I agree- whatever gets done gets done. What it is is what it is.

Kami said...

I just ignore all the things I should be doing and blog. Hmmm... like I could be making our Christams stockings right now, I have a feeling I'll be frantically trying to finish them a few days before Christmas. Oh well.

Itworksforbobbi said...

Ack! Oh no! What word did we miss?? I may be able to do it again...

Itworksforbobbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.