Thursday, December 27, 2007

it was a merry Christmas

1.I just had to laugh at this picture of Maggie. her hair is hilarious.
she is checking out the cup of eggnog we left for Santa. did you know he likes eggnog more than milk? he left us a note telling us so.

2.here is a shot of the aftermath. and our super messy livingroom. two tvs. yep, one is for watching vhs, one for regular tv, and dvd's. don't you all have two tv's for such things too? no? oh. well. must deal with that.



3.a shot of the dresses. done. I vow to never sew with that horrible fabric again. never.
they did get a lot of compliments at church.
I don't think I can wash them.
I think they might fall apart.
4. on Christmas eve we headed out to Spruce Grove to see the live nativity. it was nice. and it was chilly. and they served hot chocolate and cookies, and you would have thought my kids had never seen cookies before by the piles of cookies they took. little piggies.


5. this is a shot of our tree on Christmas morning. the bottom string of lights is out, and I don't have the patience to go through every bulb and see which one is causing the trouble.

6. our kids didn't wake up until about 8:30 on Christmas morning. and even then it was just one kid, who proceeded to wake up the rest. nice.

7. the girls got Dora Candy Land game for a gift, and the three boys were just playing it. haha. cute.

8. they are all sitting nicely and coloring with the crayons Sadie got for Maggie for Christmas. funny kids. Ben is really into it. coloring in the sesame street coloring book.

9. right now it is snowing big fluffy flakes. I am going to attempt to take the kids out skating. we might be back really soon! just getting the skates on is such an ordeal.

10. I am enjoying the non Christmas songs on the radio right now. don't get me wrong. I love the Christmas songs, but nice to have other stuff. I will probably be missing it all tomorrow.

11. Bobbi- I don't paint, and I don't do photoshop well, and I don't do digital scrapbooking, and I don't clean well, or organize, and there are many things I don't do.

12. already have a plan for next Christmas. but I think I told you that in my last post. I am sticking to it. love it.

13. tomorrow is the big hair cut day. will explain more afterwards, with pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dresses!!!! Sure wish I could sew.
Had to laugh about going skating.....LOL! We too, don't have very good skaters in this family.....have a WHOLE box of next to new skates.....mommy never had the patience to get them laced up!
Yup! We also have that "TV situation". So funny. Each Tv. has something wrong with it and so we use each for something different. Never thought of having them next to each other though. We have one in each room. : D HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Kayli said...

Love the dresses. They are so very beautiful.

Maggie's hair--what a hoot. :)

Andrea said...

such fun pictures!

Kami said...

I love Maggie's hair, that is priceless! Looks like lots of fun, and the dresses do look nice.

Shelley said...

I am sad I didn't get to see Maggie in all her christmas morning glory. Very cute. Loe the dresses too. I have big plans for next christmas too. Always do but then it comes too fast. Maybe if I get my cards together now they will actually get sent out before Chistmas 2008!!