Friday, December 21, 2007

some pictures

for the family I babysit, I thought it would be fun to get some pictures of the girls, so yesterday, I got them to sit for a tiny bit, and took a few pictures.
these were my two favorites.
this morning their mom called, she thought it was just a card I had put in their bag, but when they opened it and found the disk, they were suprised. she loved them, and I was so happy!



then my friend from my yw days- she was the yw I got along with the best- called, she had bought a frame for her boyfriends mom and needed a picture to go in it. too cute.

so, are you all ready for Christmas?
I still have a bit of wrapping, mostly the stocking stuff, and I can think of a few things I bought earlier, but don't know where they are, that need to be found.
and we are second guessing what we bought for the boys. sheesh. I have a big failproof plan for next year. I am starting real early and getting their big gifts- all the same, hopefully when I can find them cheap. and making things. maybe I can finish the sweater I started in January for Jack for next Christmas. I am pretty sure it will still fit him- he is a little guy. and I found a super cute princess and the pea bed and doll I want to make for Sadie. oh, I have big plans for next year. now if I can only get through this year! haha.

my boys have been invited to play video games at Uncle Matt's house. they can hardly wait. they were counting down the days until today, more than they were till Christmas. so much fun.
and Auntie Shelley comes home tomorrow for Christmas. fun stuff. good times. love it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

cute pics.
Good time with the presents that's for sure. Must start wrapping.
Your boys are still playing strong. I'm going to bed.

Itworksforbobbi said...

Just one question - is there anything you CAN'T do? These are great!