Friday, December 28, 2007

skating

we have some big rinks in our city- with the boards around,
and we have this little rink in a big park.
I love it!
it was in a little bit different place this year, so after driving by where it was last year, we saw it and had to turn back.


there was some pouting, some snow eating, some snow angels, some blistered feet, some catching snowflakes on the tongue, and even some skating. I think I should get some new skates. I lasted about 10 minutes before my feet hurt so bad. but I go skating about 2 times a year. hmm. maybe if I had skated that didn't hurt me, we might go more?!?


we had the rink to our selves, until a lady came, and skated for about 5 minutes, fell down numerous times in that 5 minutes, and left. good times!

1 comment:

Twylla Gibbens said...

That is so adorable. I wish there was somewhere here in Arizona to go skating. My two older kids have only gone once. Cute blog, it is good to see you guys are doing great.