Tuesday, May 06, 2008

today.

the food is in the new food storage room. there is way more room down there than there was upstairs, so now we need more food! I did just stop at Costco yesterday and got a few more packs of ketchup. very essential to the food storage!

really need to get working on those 13 projects I wanted to have done by Thursday.

the basement is even closer to being done- just the family room carpet left. so close. so very close.

seminary tonight. only 4 more classes. I need to get bugging a couple of the kids to get some work done and handed in. I would love them all to pass this year- and I think it just might be possible.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I bet Seminary with you is a ton of fun! Way to go to get your students ready to pass.

Andrea said...

yea for lots of room!

kaylani said...

I know what you mean about bare shelves! I just got some new ones from Costco and when I finally got them up and food put on, they look pretty bare! Costco here I come!