Thursday, May 29, 2008

what I am loving today

1. I love that many of the times after Maggie uses the potty she sings- I'm a big kid now. so funny.
2. I love that some people across the street are having a garage sale today. I am just waiting for them to move their vehicle out of the driveway signalling that they are open, and I am so there!
3. I love tht there is an apartment building that we pass on our way to the library that has a ton of whirlygigs and flower pots in their front- everytime I pass it just makes me smile. it is so over the top!
4. I love using this bag when I shop- it says environmentally friendly person. I like to think that I am one of those. and on the other side of the bag it says- this bag is green. when it is so black. fun. love it.
5. I love that all of my seminary class are going to pass this year! as long as one boy does 2 more lessons, and one girl does 3, but I am pretty sure they will do them. yay.
6. I love that in three weeks, and a few hours I will be off on a great adventure. I don't love that I am leaving in the middle of the night, and have a three hour layover in the early morning hours, but I think it will all be good.
7. I love that I get to go to Kirtland, as part of that adventure, and see soem church history. so fun.
8. I love fudgsicles. so yummy.
9. I love sunny days.
10. I love that later today I am going to attempt to make something new, that I think will be so fun, and if they work out, I will do a show and tell. and I think they are going to be great!
11. I love that I found someone's blog that looks so familiar to me, and I am trying hard to figure out how I know her. I am thinking from Ricks days, but not sure. fun.
12. I love that on Tuesday night, all the women in Edmonton stakes were invited to go and listen to Sis. Allred of the General Relief Society presidency. it was so fun to see so many people there, and she was a great speaker.
13. I love that I went and got groceries this morning, and now my fridge is full of cherries, and strawberries, and apples, and grapefruits, and all sorts of good foods. but I am not sure what we are having for supper. would fruit salad be okay?!?

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I am SO jealous of 2, 6, and 7!
Totally agree with 8 and 9!
Can I come over for number 13??!!!! Yummy!

Joanne said...

well I love you!!!! I can't wait to see how your new little project turns out! maybe then you can get a wii???hee hee

Andrea said...

haha. funny stuff. Love your list

Kim said...

fun list of things you love. :)