Friday, June 27, 2008

Travel 13

1. I am now in Ohio. I have been in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Virgina, Washington DC, and that might be all.. so far!

2. We stopped at a cute antique store. I will show you what I would have bought if I had the money, and the room- when I get home.

3. the cars are packed to the top, but we are stopping at the Eddie Bauer warehouse in a few short hours. so we will make room, if we must.

4. Lightning bugs are so fun! I wish we had them in Canada. I wonder if I caught some in a jar if they would make it home. then they could multiply and prosper up there, and we could be so cool.

5. Chipotle. yum.

6. Target. love you.

7. Joann. you have such cute fabric. it is hard to control myself.

8. Kohls. nice.

9. I have found so many cute t shirts for my boys. I won't have to buy shirts for a long, long time.

10. maybe I shouldn't say cute. cool. cool shirts for my boys. that's better.

11. hotels- some are nicer than others. I think you know what I mean.

12. we drove through some major lightning. scary. but we made it.

13. alright, the fam is waiting, we need to get to Eddie Bauer. NOW!

2 comments:

Kayli said...

That is exactly what Jethro would tell me if I said I bought him a cute shirt. "No Mom, a COOL shirt."
:)

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see a pic of No. 2!