Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hot and cold

My parents are leaving on their leg of our big journey today.
The next time I see them will be at the arrivals door at the Cleveland airport. I really hope they are there to meet me. and that my plane is on time. and all goes well.
and while we are struggling to get to 15 measly degrees here lately, my sister is complaining of melting at 40 degrees where she is. oh, I can't wait for a bit of heat.
but 30 degrees is plenty.
maybe it will cool off a bit before I get there.
just maybe.

2 comments:

shelleyjanae said...

It has already cooled down a bit for you. Must have known some more wussy Canadians are coming. But I am okay with hanging out in air conditioned stores all day! :) Can't wait for your arrival.

Lynn said...

Oh I can feel your anticipation now. Make sure you take lot's of pics and SHARE! : D