Thursday, June 19, 2008

pig will and pig won't

does anyone else love Richard Scarry books like I do? thought I would take my 13 things idea from him. will and won't.

1. I will miss reading stories to the kids at bedtime. I am currently going through a huge Richard Scarry book- collection of tons of stories. so fun. Cory generally just sends the kids to bed and tells them to read to themselves.


2. I won't miss telling the kids to turn out their lights and go to sleep- over and over after I read. good luck Cory!


3. I really hope I won't get plane sick. I have only flown 3 times before, and the only time I got sick was when I was pregnant, so here is hoping.


4. I hope I will be able to sleep on the plane. what was I thinking? my plane leaves at 12:20 tomorrow morning. crazy.

5. I will be tired tomorrow. I am sure of it. I love my sleep.

6. I think I won't be able to sleep in the Toronto airport during my 3 hour layover at 6 in the morning- their time, which is really 4 my time. yowsa. what was I thinking?

7. I will shop, shop, shop.

8. I will hit Target, and Kohlsand the Cracker Barrel, and many other places, too numerous to name.

9. I hope I won't run out of money.

10. I will eat as much of a Chipotles burrito as I can. probably about half. those things are big. and so, so good.

11. I won't miss getting the kids up and ready for school in the morning.

12. I will love that when I get back, there will be no school, and we can all sleep in!

13. I will try and update my blog a bit while I am gone, but I for sure will take a ton of pictures and share it all when I get back!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ooo! Can't wait to see pics! Have a wonderful trip!

Andrea said...

I love those books and that show. Enjoy your trip.