Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am here!

so, I made it- I didn't get plane sick- yay!
I have spent a bunch of money,
and got some super cute stuff for the girls.
and some cool shirts for the boys.
and some shoes that I know Jack will love-
I just hope they fit, because I won't be able to return them!

Kirtland was amazing.

I called home today, and Maggie said hi, then asked if I wanted to talk to Sadie.
Sounds like they have been having a ton of fun with dad,
going to movies, playing the computer and gamecube on Sunday,
I don't think they miss me too much yet.

coming up is more shopping, more sights to see, and lots of packing and filling up cars to get my sister home! fun stuff!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hurray! Tell us more when you get the chance.

Andrea said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. I feel like you've been gone forever!! Wish I was shopping too. But not driving.