Wednesday, June 18, 2008

shredded


my ward has a little exercise group going on. well, there are 3 of us that go, but we will be the three fittest ladies around!
we have been doing this video-
with Jillian-
one of the trainers on the biggest loser. she is tough, but good.
I have been checking Walmart everytime I go, to see if I can get my hands on this, so I can do it more than once a week-
because I think to be effective you need to do it for 30 consecutive days.
I think.
anyways, last night, I headed to the big W with the kids, to get Jack some shoes, and you have to walk by the electronics, and there she was.
so I got her.
so, after my vacation, give me 30 days-
okay, maybe 34 or more, because I am taking Sundays off,
and maybe I will be shredded.
just maybe.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

THanks for the tip! I am SO tired of my regular workout routine. I feel like a hamster on a wheel in my basement. I got it on my list now!

Andrea said...

Maybe you'll have to lend it to me while you're gone. We can't have you be the only shredded one in the fam.

Megan said...

Kristi-
had a great time reading your blog and looking at all the cute pics of your family, and kids and reading about your trip. Jared and I got to go to Washington this year too - loved it. Tell me how Jillian goes!!!

Anonymous said...

But there are lightning bugs in Canada...I saw them when I was a child on the east coast....Veryl