Tuesday, June 10, 2008

sweet

so, I finished up the teacher gifts for the kids to give their teachers on the last day of school. It isn't for another 2 weeks, but since I'll be away, I need to make sure these things are ready to go!




On Sunday, Sadies tooth came out. she put it under her pillow that night, and the toothfairy never took it. so she tried again last night. the tooth is still there. That toothfairy had better get her act together tonight. Sadly, that toothfairy usually takes a few nights to get around to taking the teeth in this house. she must be a very busy lady!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!!!!! I am going to have to use that excuse too for us. I always wondered what to tell the kids when the tooth fairy kept forgetting to take the tooth. Usually I blamed it on her poor eye sight. "Well, if you don't keep it in PLAIN sight and OBVIOUS....well, she will just pass by our house, as she just couldn't seem to find it." : D

Love how organized you are with the teacher's gifts. That is SO cute of an idea.

Joanne said...

I just did up my tags for my 1 lonely teacher gift too. I'm doing the smartie idea every year. congrats to Sadie again. sadly the tooth fairy has never had the need to visit our yet. soon we hope!

Kami said...

Funny, the tooth fairy always took a long time to come when I was a kid too.

Anonymous said...

well Sadie, Julie had to wait for a week for the tooth fairy to make it all the way out here in Sask.- so she says to count your blessings, it hasn't been a week yet!! and very cute ideas for the teacher thank-yous! do you mind if I copy? Leanne