1. tomorrow this little girl will be 4 years old! wow. how did that happen? 2. today I am taking her to the doctor, to see if he can suggest anything to help rectify her non pooping on the potty thing. no self respecting 4 year old should only poop in a diaper. right? we shall see.
3. the monkeys are almost done. and are pretty fun, if I do say so myself. 1 more skirt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of shoes for each of them, and they are ready to party!
4. apparently it is supposed to be warmer now. I certainly hope so. that was nasty cold there for a bit. nasty.
5. I am ready for drips and slush and puddles. bring it on.
6. the dentist went well. only Cory and Maggie have to go back, both for some sealants, and maggie has a tiny soft spot they want to put a little filling in. pretty good- considering how little my kids brush.
7. okay, that didn't sound very good. I tell them to brush before they go to school, and I think they do, most days, and I am fairly certain they all brush before bed, but sometimes I wonder if they really do.
8. I made a pillow cover with my scraps!
9. can someone explain twitter to me? I don't get it.
10. to do today- clean up,
finish up the laundry- folding and putting away are the worst parts of it all!
make cupcakes! yum.
find some fun games to play at the party. any suggestions?
11. oh, and buy groceries. and icecream. maggie requested blizzards for her birthday- and rather than to to Dairy Queen and fork out the big bucks, I borrowed my mom's machine, and we will make our own! so fun.
12. but first I guess I had better get dressed. that would be a good start.
13. happy thursday!