1. we got a new van.
well, new to us. very similar to our old one.
except it doesn't make a ticking noise- like it's going to blow up any minute.
that is a good thing.
2. we have had rain and clouds for 3 days now.
which is good. we need it.
but man, I am dying to see the sun.
3. I am going to make cinnamon buns today. yum.
4. I bought a big huge picture frame at the thrift store.
I think I might have mentioned this before.
I had a bright idea to make it into a magnetic chalk board.
(wouldn't that be fun!- for my craft room)
so I finally tracked down some magnetic paint, and some chalk board paint. and they will cost me about $5o.
I am not sure it is worth it.
but I think it would be super great.
I need to think on this.
5. what do you do when you find an abandoned scooter on your front lawn?
well, you find a rope, hook it up to your brother's bike, and go for a ride, of course.
6. I still can't find those toggle thingies.
no such thing at Micheals. any other ideas?
7. I got a Hannah Montana CD from the library and Jed is really digging it.
8. and his brothers are really bugging him about it!
9. my sweet sister came over with her kids- they needed something to do- and she helped me clean up the girls room- again-
although I am pretty sure it is back to it's messy state,
there is a lot of noise coming from down the hall right now!
10. and she helped me clean up my craft room.
11. maybe, just maybe, I can keep it a bit cleaner this time.
I will try.
12. I think the trick will be to just finish up some projects, use up some of the stuff, and not buy, or start anything new.
but it isn't.
13. alright, I think I am going to confine myself to my craft room for a while, and see if I can get something completed in there! it's worth a try!