Sunday, July 26, 2009

reunion

man, was it hot.
we learned that some of those little gnat-like flies bite!
tenting was okay, (for one night anyways)
but I can't wait for our cabin holiday coming up!
the lake was nasty-
due to a big wind storm a couple of weekends ago-
I think it stirred up all the nasties in the lake and sent them to the shore.
yuck. but it was a good time.
our kids are so lucky to have so many cousins to hang out with!
( I was telling my kids that I have for way older cousins, and 2 way younger cousins, and that is it!)
we are in charge of it all next year!
yikes!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

wow! That's a lot of cousins.
guess you should have enjoyed our nice beach instead.

Lynn said...

Great photo! Nice to see some of my cousins I haven't seen in a LOoooong time! Doesn't Aunt LaVerle look great?!