Tuesday, April 15, 2008

last night

it was just me and the kids-
Cory got to go to Calgary for work, and eat out at restauraunts, and be by himself.
how nice.
is restauraunts spelled right? it doesn't look right to me.

anyways, for a very lax family home evening, we headed out for mom to take some pictures. fun, no? the kids were funny. I went to a bridge that I thought had a bunch of grafitti, but where the grafitti was, it was all muddy, so we went to an old door that I love. the kids kept telling me that people were looking, and we should go. so torturous of me! haha. I think there was like two people that walked by where we were. not like a huge crowd watching us!


Ben kept on doing the picture smile- the forced one, you all know what I mean, and this first picture I got after I told him to be serious, that is when I got the real smile. funny guy.


it was a bit too bright though, might have to go out again later, when it is cloudy and torture the kids some more!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ahhh.. Cute.
Such torture.
Rough life for Cory. sheesh.

Joanne said...

holy cow I can't believe how grown up Ben looks. I love your kind of "torture"!