Wednesday, April 09, 2008

ups and downs

up- man, I think I should post more finished quilts more often! thanks for all your sweet comments.

down- Sadie told me some kids were saying that she stinks yesterday at school. heart breaking. she is the sweetest girl. I told her she doesn't stink, and I love her.

up- I have actually sold some stuff from my etsy shop! yay!

down- babysitting 4 days this week- tomorrow I will have 3 extra girls- for the morning anyways.

up- just think of all the spending money I am earning for my trip out east to pick up my sister Shelley in June! so much fun.

down- it is so grey and dull outside today. I really could use a nice warm sunny day.

up- I found some leftover easter chocolate eggs in my drawer yesterday- the good kind from Purdy's

down- I ate it all, and now I have no more.

up- my basement is almost done

down- it has been in the exact same state of almost doneness for a few weeks now. I need to see progress! Cory is looking for someone, anyone to help him put the carpet in. does anyone know anyone? help!

up- I am in a serious clean it up and clear it out mood. I need to go with that, fill up some boxes and get them out of here!

and on that note, I will get on with my day! hope it's a good one, for everyone! (and that no one tells Sadie she stinks today!)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Awww! Kids can be SO mean! I remember a kid telling me the SAME thing when I was her age. It's not fair. I feel bad for her. But she has a GREAT mom! She went to you first to tell you. That means a lot about your relationship with her. Way to go. You are awesome.