Friday, April 04, 2008

so good


so, today
I am going to make these ingredients into something so good!
Peanut Butter Blossoms.
using my bargain kisses.
I also love that they have some whole wheat flour in them!
oh, I can't wait.
to make them you need:
1/2 c shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
2 Tbsp milk
1 c flour
3/4 c whole-wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
then, mix the wet, then add the dry, you know, in the usual cookie fashion.
then shape into balls. the book says to roll them in sugar, but I think they are sweet enough! bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
then the best part-
immediately press chocolate kisses in the center of the cookies.
then- wait, if you can, until the chocolate is all melty. and try not to eat them all!
must go and get mixing. yum-o!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

YAY! Recipe for me! THanks!!!