Tuesday, July 15, 2008

flashing back

To Thursday. or was it Friday? I can't be certain.
but back when it was sunny
and warm. it seems so long ago.
It must have been on Friday-
we were on our way to feed our friends pets while they are away,
and in a field we passed on the way there we saw a little petting zoo.
the kids were begging to go, but I really had no idea who it was there for, so I said we would check it out on our way home.
so we checked it out, and it was for the kids who were in the city day camps, but the guy we were talking to said we could talk to another guy, and he might let us in, but just then a group of the camp kids came, so we left, with promises to the kids that we would come back.


so we ate lunch, then went back, and they let us in. yay.
it was fun. and the animals were sweet. cute bunnies and goats, and chickens, and a cute cow, and a wallaby with a baby in her pouch, and an ugly turkey, but what can you do.
Maggie did so well, she was even giving some of the animals hugs! This from the girl who is terrified of cats and dogs. really.

I guess she is more of a farm animal type of girl.


so, I got my hair cut in virginia. and it was all good, but it is the kind of cut that is shorter in the back, and lately it seems to be quite choppy, the short is short, then yowsa, long, nothing gradual about it. So Cory said if it bugs me I should just cut it. but I don't know if I dare. so then I was looking at hair cuts on the good old net, and saw this cute one. what do you think? is it me? speak now, or forever hold your peace.

7 comments:

Kayli said...

Do it! Cut it! It will be so cute!

Andrea said...

It's you. come on over. Or maybe better not.
Love the photo of Mags. She's meant for the farm- without cats and dogs.

Joanne said...

just do it! You can always wear a hat if you don't like it ( hee hee)/

Anonymous said...

You'll never know unless you try, and it looks cute!
Shari

Lynn said...

I think it is totally you. You have the perfect natural curl for it.

jessica said...

I was leaning more to a no. But that is just really short. maybe you will like that short of hair. i bet it is a cut that has to be done everyday....forget about the ponytails when it is a bad hair day. good luck- i hate the battle of cut or no cut!!! i am still going through it!

Marcia said...

It's a cute cut...it'll grow if you don't like it. The pics of the kids with the animals are so sweet.