Monday, July 21, 2008

we're off


last week, or was that 2 weeks ago now-
does time get warped for you in the summer, like it does for me?
anyways, after the van wouldn't start,
and I got it boosted,
then drove and drove to recharge that battery up, I drove past an old barn by a lovely canola field. so, last week, I took the kids that were willing- 3 out of 5,
and went to take pictures.
there was an old farm house, that was far to creepy to get close to,
and a squashed dead cat skeleton on the driveway that the kids stepped on,
and I almost did, until I saw it and said lets get out of here-
but of course, the boys had to get a closer look. yuck.
but we did get some cute shots in the lovely yellow field. love it!
anyways, the kids and I are heading out to see Joanne for a few days. scrapbooking time is scheduled, a lake visit, and Dinosaur provincial park. should be fun. must get packing! good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.

Lynn said...

HAve fun!
Say Hi to Joanne for me.

Andrea said...

cute. I took some photos too, but haven't even looked at them yet. shame. must do that.
Miss you! Why don't you ever come visit me??

Talia said...

oh, have fun! i agree, it is impossible to keep track of time in the summer!