Monday, July 14, 2008

this is today

we headed out to the park down the street this morning, for play group.
the sky was grey, but we were raring to go.
we get there, and the other family that also lives on our street was there.
so the kids play.
then the heavens opened, and the rains came down.
so we came home, and made cookies, and I started a new quilt.
and Jack was working for me. to earn buttons, so he could play the computer.
good times.
because, yes, I needed another quilt started, instead of working on the other two I already have started, in case you were wondering.


and I hear most of the week is supposed to be rainy, so maybe that quilt will get more work done on it, and maybe the other two also. who knows!
and maybe my boys will be willing to help me, and maybe not. Ben also did a bit of work on it for me. so fun.
what good boys I have!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

that's awesome!! they're great boys cause of their great aunt. Oh.. I mean great mom.
They should come help me too. Or come play.

Lynn said...

Oh yes...what very good boys you have!