Tuesday, July 08, 2008

my sis


isn't the kissing one so cute! I had C cover his eyes. such a funny guy!

I think this will be it for the pictures on this blog. once I do some more editing, I'll post a bunch over on my little photo blog.

but that might take a while, since I am fighting the kids for my turn on the computer!

Cory and Ben are off for the week to a big scout camp.

I hope they are all enjoying the beef on a bun, the spagetti sauce, the taco meat, and the chicken quesadillas, oh, and the sloppy joes I had the priviledge of cooking up, and freezing for them last week! Cory kept asking me how to make ceasar salad- they are having that along with the spagetti. I am realizing I really need to get my boys in the kitchen more helping out, so that they know how to at put together ceasar salad!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great photos! The kissing one is cute.
You are a great mom for freezing all those meals before you left! I would have just left the recipe books out. ; )

Andrea said...

good photos. Can't wait till it's my turn.
Ya.. teach those boys to cook. their wives will love you for it.