Monday, July 28, 2008

if you need me...


so,
if you happen to need me
in the next two weeks,
in the mornings,
this is where I will be.
at the pool.
I got all 5 kids signed up for lessons.
three of them start at 9, then the next one at 9:45, then a nice long break until the last one at 11. I did tell the kids that it would be a long morning, and to bring something to do. some did, some didn't. and it was long. and painful for some. and Ben begged me to let him walk home, so he wouldn't have to wait.
it could be a very long two weeks.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! Good for you! Then they'll learn how to save themselves from their mother's drowning. (That's what my excuse is for swim lessons anyway. : S)

Marcia said...

You're such a good mom. It's so good for kids to learn how to swim.

jessica said...

fun fun!!!

Andrea said...

Ya, that's a long time to wait. Good for you for making them learn to wait.
Fun times!